INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS REGARDING WUHAN NOVEL CORONAVIRUS INFECTION
Update - We are pleased to confirm that, following yesterday's possible Coronavirus incident, we have now received confirmation that the patient has NOT tested positive for the Coronavirus and Kingston Crescent Surgery will therefore be open as normal on Monday morning. We would like to thank our patients for their understanding during this incident and will continue to be vigilant for any further potential cases.
All travellers who develop relevant symptoms ( for example respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, cough, fever) however mild, within 14 days of returning or transitioning from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau should not attend the practice, but should remain at home and immediately call NHS 111 for advice.
- We have not asked ANY pharmacy or supermarket to give you the flu vaccine on our behalf or gather vital medical updates. We do prefer to do this ourselves please.
- You are NOT doing us a favour, or saving us time by having your flu vaccine somewhere else.
- The pharmacies and supermarkets are NOT doing us a favour by giving you the vaccine.
- Pharmacies and supermarkets do not have access to your FULL medical record/history or know you as well as we do.
Register for Online Services
Our practice now offers a wide range of services through our website, register to gain access to:
- Online Appointment Booking
- Repeat Prescription Ordering
- View Your Medical Record
To register, please ask at reception or call us on 02392 009191