Our clinical system provider, SystmOne, allows us to offer our patients convenient services through the secure website SystmOnline.
Once registered with the service (details below), you will be able to log in and do the following:
- Review and order your repeat prescriptions
- Make an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- View your summary care record
- See a detailed view of your coded medical record
- Update your contact details
- Answer questionnaires on your medical health and the practice's services.
Non-Acceptable Reasons for an On-line Routine appointment
Routine on-line appointments should not be used for NON-NHS work. Often a fee is involved and specific information / administration required this includes:
- Medical reports
- Letters to Employers
- Insurance / Assurance Claims
- Work Medicals
In these circumstances we would kindly request that you contact the reception team for assistance or use eConsult.
Registering for Online Services
To register for our SystmOnline you will need to visit the practice, bringing with you a form of photo identification such as a drivers licence or passport. You will then be issued with a username and password.
Please be aware that while ultimately the safety and security of the information in your online record is your own responsibility to protect. A few simple steps to help keep your information secure are below, however this is not a comprehensive list.
- Do not share your account details with anyone you do not want to have access.
- Do not leave your computer/laptop/mobile device unattended whilst logged in.
- If you feel the security of your account has been breached, contact your local surgery immediately.